I felt compared to share

  • Jeffrey Reifsnyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2010
      Hey folks!

      I just found this today, and figured everyone on the Harmonet should see
      this if you haven't already. It's a fun and inspiring performance by a bunch
      of a cappella groups and choruses in Heathrow (pay no attention to the fact
      that it's a commercial). The best part is the last song they sing, so watch
      the whole thing!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB3NPNM4xgo&feature=player_embedded

      Jeffrey Reifsnyder
      Houston Tidelanders
      Level Up
      e-mail: jayreif@...
      cell: (713) 890 - 2530

    • tpblead
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2010
        Thanks for sharing. I watched it three times. That's what a flash-mob SHOULD be. I loved the look on the incoming passengers faces.
        Funny, I didn't see anyone scowling or angry. Imagine that.

        Tim Buell