Looking for Barbershop musicians - NY / NJ metro area

  • roncinnella
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      I am a bass player looking to form a band made up of barbershoppers or mainly barbershoppers. I am specifically looking for a lead guitarist at the moment and maybe a drummer.

      We have been playing out in the North Jersey area about once a month and will have gigs into the winter and spring. (my lead guitarist is leaving and maybe my drummer)

      We play mainly songs with a lot of harmony and being a bargershopper for 20 years helps quite a bit. We play a lot of beatles, some Stones, Eagles, Traveling Wilberrys, Everly Brothers, Springsteen, Van morrison, Nick Lowe, John coogar, Moody Blues, Tom Petty, Box Tops, Yard Birds, and many more.

      I think this could be a great idea with great singing. Most bands I see cant sing that well or just have one singer.

      If interested email roncman@... or call Ron at 201-315-7753.