Quartet for your show

  • Jay Hawkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      The Franchise quartet is interested in doing your next chapter show. Who are we?
      Drew Wheaton from Blend Tech and originally from the NED (now CAR) on Tenor. Eric Bell from Sibling Rivalry, Vantage and Lucky Day from the SWD on lead, Paul Gilman from The Interstate Rivals, Marquis and others (JAD) on bari and Jay Hawkins from The Interstate Rivals, Marquis and other quartets (JAD/CAR) on bass. Please contact us at Marquis652 @ aol dot com for a special Harmonet rate.

      Jay Hawkins
      Sent by iPhone