Allies contact

  • Jeremey Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
      Anyone know of a good way to contact our fifth-place bronze medalists, The
      Allies? I've tried reaching them through the email provided on their
      website, but have had no success.

      Thanks in advance!

      Jeremey Johnson
      VP Music & Performance
      Sons of Harmony
      Marion, IN
      www.sonsofharmony.org

    • Jeremey Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2010
        Thanks to all who helped me get in touch with The Allies. Just FYI, the
        email on their website is still a valid address.

        In song,

        Jeremey Johnson
        Marion, IN