Re: Annie Mac Notes from Seattle – Sunday Oct 17

  • themcalexanders
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
      The links I'd included in my original message got a little messed up in translation ... They were fine when I first typed them in Word, but YahooGroups included the period at the end as part of the link.

      Try these instead:

      Green Guy at the Museum of Glass:
      http://www.museumofglass.org/exhibitions

      The Chihuly Bridge of Glass:
      http://www.chihuly.com/bridgeofglass

      Also, I heard from Robbie that the couple with them at the Underground tour were actually her cousin and his wife, not in-laws. We saw Robbie from a distance later that night at the Pacific Sound show, too, so she and Jim were out making the rounds that day, too!

      Ann

      ... (If you're interested in seeing him, Green Guy's picture is about halfway down by the Kids Design Glass information on this web page: http://www.museumofglass.org/exhibitions.)

      ... It's really hard to describe, and pictures don't do it justice, but this will at least give you an idea: http://www.chihuly.com/bridgeofglass.