Re: Carolinas District Quartet Semi-Final Results

  • tpblead
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2010
      Actually, Steve, your chorus "trick" has been done, sort of. In MAD a couple of years ago, the Ocean County, NJ, and Morris County, NJ chapters were attempting to pump up interest within their respective choruses and agreed that all the men would double within each other's choruses for a year. Both choruses competed at their respective Division contests and both actually qualified for District that year. Mercifully, they only competed once on the District stage, and the next year went their separate ways. Unfortunately, from the men on stage numbers from the following year, it does not seem like the experiment was particularly successful, although, I will bet that it was a lot of fun.

      Tim Buell