Do you hear the people sing, arr: Tom Gentry, 8200, Learning Tracks

  • Walter D. Dods
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      Hi Guys

      I shall be ordering the learning tracks from the BHS but I really need them asap.

      If anyone that already has them, would you be so kind to send them to me as MP3s I would be most grateful.

      If I order them either today or tomorrow from BHS it will take over a week to get here to Scotland, otherwise I would not ask.

      Walter Dods
      Lead
      Rolling Hills Chorus, BABS
      &