Country/Western Barbershop

  • Dave Buss
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      Hi:

      We're planning a show very loosely based around the "Hee Haw" show concept.  Anyone in Harmonet-land have a show script or even show "notes" that would be similar?  Willing to trade show scripts or give credit where credit is due or whatever...

      just call...BR-549...just kidding(if you know Hee Haw, you'll get it)

      got something?...drop me a note!  Thanks.

      Dave Buss, Music Director
      Manitowoc, WI Chapter - Barbershop Harmony Society
      www.clippercitychordsmen.org