looking for an arrangement

  • gotlead1@rcn.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 3, 2010
      HI NETTERS,
      I am looking for a song called, "COME TAKE YOUR PLACE IN MY HEART" as sung by THE VOCAL MAJORITY.

      Is it a society arr, or is it only a vocal majority song ??

      thanks for the help :)

      E G PHILLIPS
      GOTLEAD1@...
      ASSISTAINT DIRECTOR - POTTSTOWN PA CHAPTER :)

      MOST IMPROVED CHORUS IN WESTERN DIVISION 2010
      M-AD
    • K C
      Message 2 of 22 , Aug 12, 2010
        I have been listening to a group recently that I have not listened to for years.
        The Oak Ridge Boys. What a quartet! Is there a Barbershop arrangement for their
        songs "Mamas Table" and/or "Elvira" Just looking for them. I will buy them if
        they are there though. not to sing, just have in my possession. I dont think my
        quartet bass can hit those OMG low notes.

        Kevin C
        Northland Chorus - Sault Ste Marie, Ontario.