Looking for a few good men

  • Montana Jack Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      Having been on the Harmonet for well over 10 years now, I know quite of few of our members pretty well---at least anecdotally. I have been blessed to meet many of you at the two International events each year.

      Now I find myself searching for a few good men to assist me in a very far reaching project. This is a real chance to make a difference.

      The men I am searching for must be positive, affable, articulate and dynamic self starters who will complete every project or assignment early or on time. They must have an intimate knowledge of our society and our hobby. They should be personally acquainted with many barbershoppers who hold responsible positions such as district officers, International Staff members, and IBOD members.

      Once you start this project, it is a commitment to finish. If you have a history of becoming disgruntled, disenchanted or disheartened, and then quitting, this is not a project for you. If you are prone to making excuses for not getting things done, please do not apply. If you have a personal agenda, this will not work for you.

      Once again, I need just a few truly dedicated, articulate men who are able to listen, think and react. You should have a vision for the future with a willingness and ability to make things happen.

      Most of the work will require both oral and written communication skills. Skill in conceptualizing plans and programs is an absolute "must have" skill. You may be writing plans and programs for the future.

      If you are an inspiring leader, we need you!

      If one of these men is you, please contact me directly and personally

      I can be reached by the reply button or by calling me at 406-777-0759. Please be prepared to tell me about your personal qualifications. Please contact me ONLY personally and directly.

      Oh, by the way, these are unpaid volunteer positions for the good of the society.

      Blessings to everyone,

      Montana Jack, keeping the faith and keeping it barbershop