Re: Cyber-Tune Classic pitchpipe question

  • themcalexanders
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 3:06 PM
      I think the big black ones were made by Franz and are no longer available. (I think I heard that Franz went under ... Pity. I grew up using one of their metronomes for piano practice years ago. Yuck!)

      Some of us in my chorus still have the Franz pitch pipes(they're like tanks!), but we've also had to purchase some newer ones that are a different brand, but virtually identical tone.

      I'm not at home near a Harmonizer right now, but will also try to look up the Cyber-Tune Classic when I get home later and see if it's the sames as the newer ones we've started buying. If not, I'll find out information about ours and let you know.

      Ann McAlexander
      Capital City Chorus, SAI
      BHS wife, mom, and Associate