HARMONY ARCHIVES has Smile songs

  • Casey Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      8/1/10

      Dear Lance
      HARMONY ARCHIVES has Smile songs. We have arrangements of both "When You're Smiling" and "Let a Smile be Your Umbrella". Assorted medleys and recordings.
      Regards,
      Casey Parker, Harmony Archivist
      1. Two things...request for arrangement and AHSOW room info.
      Posted by: "suncoastchorus" lance.lubin@... suncoastchorus
      Date: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:43 am ((PDT))

      1. I'm being a bit lazy. I could dig around and find this, but I bet
      someone here will point me right to it. My quartet wants to do a medley
      of "When You're Smiling" and "Let a Smile be Your Umbrella". I know I've
      heard this arrangement. Doesn't matter if it's Society tapes or learning
      CD from one of the "learning CD guys". Any help appreciated.