Re: B-flat tooth?

  • Tom Noble IV
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2010
      But what about automatically raising the left eyebrow, like Buzz Haeger?

      Barily yours,

      Tom Noble

      popziv@...

    • Lynn Trapp
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2010
        Does that mean we would need to tune our eyebrows to raise every pitch a half
        step. I think Baris would prefer to tune their shoulders to raise pitches... <g>

        Lynn Trapp
        712-540-7185
        Lead - Stay Tuned!
        Lead/Asst. Director - Pittsburgh Metro Chapter, Barbershop Harmony Society
        Steel City Harmonizers