Re: [bbshop] B-flat tooth?

  • David Miller
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2010
      I would hold out till next year when the price will drop on this years model
      the new Auto resonant enamel incisor post x500.

      Next years model will have the new "Techo Auto Tuner 3Bb" to allow for
      free key changes and starting pitches in other keys , F and Eb. For an
      extra fee, a module can be added for Baritone wannabe's . This will auto
      tune the barbershop 7th's and 5ths .
      This will be attached to the auto nervous system to allow the shoulder to
      auto rise when used in tuning.

      Now to find an enamel post that will post on the tags..

      sorry ...

      On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 9:47 PM, William Weldon <wjweldon@...>wrote:

      > Y'know, barbershopping has become more than a way of life when you're
      > wondering
      > if a tooth implant might change the resonance of your jaw/mouth. :-)
      >
      > Bill Weldon
      > Former Member, Dayton Metro Chapter, BHS
      >

      > ________________________________
      > From: joe bradbury <jbradbari@... <jbradbari%40gmail.com>>

      David M. Miller

      Musical Director, Mason~Dixon Chorus, BHS
      http://www.masondixonbarbershop.com

    • Tom Noble IV
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2010
        But what about automatically raising the left eyebrow, like Buzz Haeger?

        Barily yours,

        Tom Noble

        popziv@...

      • Lynn Trapp