Lake Lanier GA Chapter Bulletin

  • Jack W. Martin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
      The monthly bulletin of the recently chartered Lake Lanier GA Chapter can be
      found by clicking on the link below. Enjoy!

      http://northgeorgiabarbershopsingers.com/Newsletter_June_2010.pdf

      Jack Martin

    • Jack W. Martin
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
        Click on the below link to get your barbershop fix for the day.

        http://northgeorgiabarbershopsingers.com/Newsletter_November_2011.pdf
        Enjoy,
        In Harmony
        Jack Martin

      • Jack W. Martin
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
          Hey I got some help regarding viewing the Bulletin. Please click on
          the below link. Thanks to Don L!
          In Harmony
          Jack

          http://northgeorgiabarbershopsingers.com/NGBS%20Bulletin%202-12.pdf
        • Jack W. Martin
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 29, 2012
            Hi guys and gals. Below is the link to the award winning, Lake Lanier, GA
            chapter bulletin for April. Hope you enjoy and if you are in the north
            Atlanta area, be sure and come visit our chapter.

            In Harmony
            Jack Martin

            http://northgeorgiabarbershopsingers.com/NGBSBulletin_201204.pdf

          • Jack W. Martin
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012
              The Lake Lanier GA bulletin is available at the below listed link. Enjoy'
              Jack Martin, editor & publisher

              http://northgeorgiabarbershopsingers.com/NGBSBulletin_201206.pdf