Harmony Celebration May 15th Chorus Show Information

  • RVTenor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      5/1/10

      Be sure to get your tickets for the Harmony Celebration Show on May 15th at
      Northern Regiona High School, 298 Hillside Avenue, Allendale, New Jersey on
      Saturday May 15th at 8:00 pm!!

      In addition to our Chorus who won our 2009 Region 15 Chorus contest and
      are headed to Seattle this October for the International Sweet Adeline Chorus
      contest, our guest talent is the wonderful Crossroads, the Barbershop
      Harmony Society's 2009 International Quartet Champions. A truly not to miss
      night of great singing and entertainment!

      Our Afterglow Party is immediately following the show at the Ramsey Knights
      of Columbus, 38 Mechanic Street, Ramsey, New Jersey,

      For ticket information call 1-877-220-1681 or contact
      hccshowtickets@.... But don't delay - there isn't much time left and you DON'T want to
      miss THIS show!