An excellent weekend---correction

  • Montana Jack Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2010
      Mea Culpa.

      Someone has just pointed out to me a major error in my posting about the BQPA Quartet Festival.

      Although Tom Neal did a great job as the Friday night contest EMCEE, the Saturday night EMCEE was Past International President of BHS, Terry Aramian.

      Terry did a masterful job of keeping us all entertained throughout the evening and covering when things didn't run exactly as scheduled. It was great to see him again.

      My apologies to everyone but particularly to Terry.

      Blessings,

      Montana Jack, keeping the faith and keeping it barbershop