M-AD "FRANK THE DOG"

  • gotlead1@rcn.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2010
      To all the Barbershoppers out there, who like good singing and humor in their quartets, Let me recommend "FRANK THE DOG" of the M-AD.

      Two weeks ago, This quartet was on the Pottstown Pa chapter show. What a great sounding quartet !! They entertained for about 30 min. If you are looking for a quartet that takes the "bite" out of barbershop singing, "FRANK THE DOG" is for your chapter.

      Best wishes to this fine four some in your division contest in a few weeks.

      E G PHILLIPS
      GOTLEAD1@...
      a new fan of "FRANK THE DOG"