Old BBS LPs to a Good Home

  • Grady Kerr
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 8:30 AM
      Hi guys

      The Society has been approached by a very nice and generous barbershop widow
      who has 14 old barbershop LPs to donate. They range from the Evans,
      Four-Do-Matics, Nighthawks, Gala Lads, Golden Staters and many more. These
      would be duplicates of what we have in the Society Archives and I thought
      someone else might wish to add these to their collection. Any takers? Please
      respond directly. For the young folks, these LPs were 12 inch wax discs with
      a little hole in the center that don't fit in a CD player.

      Grady Kerr

      Barbershop Harmony Society Historian

      214 57 GKERR (214-574-5377)

      <http://www.GradyWilliamKerr.com> www.GradyWilliamKerr.com

      Grady@...

      My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

      Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be

    • barbershopboy
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3 8:43 AM
        Taken! - that was quick - Thanks Rob

        --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "Grady Kerr" <grady@...> wrote:

        > Hi guys
        >

        > The Society has been approached by a very nice and generous barbershop widow
        > who has 14 old barbershop LPs to donate. They range from the Evans,
        > Four-Do-Matics, Nighthawks, Gala Lads, Golden Staters and many more. These
        > would be duplicates of what we have in the Society Archives and I thought
        > someone else might wish to add these to their collection. Any takers? Please
        > respond directly. For the young folks, these LPs were 12 inch wax discs with
        > a little hole in the center that don't fit in a CD player.
      • Malcolm Agnew
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3 9:09 AM
          If they are LPs, I hope they are vinyl (not wax) and 33 1/3 RPM!!!!
          Mal Agnew
          Arlingtones (Arlington) and Harmony Heritage Singers (Mt Vernon),
          Virginia Chapters in the cherry blossoming and finally (thank goodness)
          Springtime in the fun filled National Capital Area!