Bruce Braunn

  • Elbert Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2010
      I was sad to hear of Bruce's passing. I met in a class at Harmony College. Out of the blue he gave me his phone number and told me to call anytime I was in Florida and he would get me into Disney World free. I did just that three times and eventually moved to Florida and have an annual pass.. I lost track of him about four years ago but a never met a more genuine man than him.

      I still remember singing tags one night after an Orlando Chapter rehearsal with Joe Connelley, Matt Coombs and Bruce. That was a thrill!

      Elbert Ford
      Heart Of Florida Chorus
      The Villages, Florida.