Looking for room mate at Philadelphia

  • phil_sterner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010
      I'm posting this for a member that is not on the Harmonet.

      He is looking for someone to share room expenses with at Philadelphia for the 2010 Convention.

      He would prefer rooming with someone on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
      but could make arrangements to be there on Wednesday.

      If you are interested please contact Jim at
      jrobinsonz @ aol.com (note remove space in front of and behind @)

      Thanks
      Phil Sterner - Roanoke Virginia Gentlemen