Major Supplier Product Closeouts buy 1 or 100

  • Joe De Felice
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29 4:03 PM
      I forgot about no pictures or attachments on the Harmonet
      and SING. and Friend Montana Jack said it would be easy
      to provide the "SPECIALS Page" on the site for all the
      easily accessible pictures ...... so here it is.

      http://www.edwardsgarment.com/productgroup.aspx?group=SP

      There are no prices there, but I did add them on the previous
      mailer.

      Show Glow Joe

      I got a flyer on CLOSEOUTS and all the following items
      are on it. The prices are fantastic.

      Call me if you have any interest.... but quick before they
      are gone (which happens at these prices).

      Prices are same for personal, corporate or group quantities.
      Excellent quality and value..... I wear most items myself.

      Most are priced about 50% of wholesale and that means
      you get about a price of 50% of my LOW group prices.

      The more popular items are marked with prices which
      will apply regardless of quantity, 1 or 100 as available.

      Prices shown are for xxs-XL. Call for 2x - 5x pricing

      Inventory changing as we speak.

      ShowGlow Joe 800-752-4807