RE: [bbshop] Keep It Fun and Keep It Barbershop

  • Marty Israel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2010
      Hi Roz et al,

      I agree with you a million percent.

      Shortly after last year's International, I sent out a post regarding all the negativity on the Harmonet. I received many kind words about it. However, it didn't really change anything. The last time I posted something I actually received an e-mail from someone saying that I shouldn't post on the Harmonet.

      This should be a fun thing. Let's do what we can to make it so and keep it so.

      Canto ergo sum

      Marty Israel