Seneca Land District Quartet Champions

  • topgunbari
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2010
      Great News!

      Seneca Land is in the process of building a website for past and current District Quartet Champions!

      There are many wonderful ideas on the table for this site which includes communication for all SLAQC members.

      We would like to have you input beginning with you sending me your current email address and contact information (address, phone, etc.) No I don't need your sock size!

      Please send via email to mikenichols34@...

      Thanks Champs!

      Mike Nichols.