Re: 2 year rotation

  • David Updegraff
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 28, 2010
      Re: the dual memberships issue:

      How about the "snowbirds" who belong to one chapter up north in the
      spring-summer season, and a second chapter down south in the fall-winter
      season? With an aging membership, this is more and more the case. In
      Tucson, we have five or six snowbirds who swell our ranks in the winter, and
      sing with a home chapter the rest of the year. Both groups are likely
      enhanced by the experience.

      David

      David R. Updegraff

      Editor and Publisher, "The VOICE of eXperience"

      Tucson Sunshine Chapter, Tucson Barbershop Experience

      Barbershop Harmony Society

      davidru@...

      (520) 780-4273

      "In the midst of winter I finally learned
      That there was within me
      An invincible summer." - Camus