Re: [bbshop] Re: Yamaha Recall

  • Dick Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2010
      And their guitars have been involved in a lot of Fender benders.

      - - -- - - - - -- - -

      Hey - that was good! But let's have "Les, Paul!"

      Dick Johnson
      Great Falls, MT

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2010
        Joe:

        Now THAT's funny! I think I'll include it in next month's bulletin!

        David

        David R. Updegraff

        Editor and Publisher, "The VOICE of eXperience"

        Tucson Sunshine Chapter

        Tucson Barbershop Experience

        Barbershop Harmony Society

        davidru@...