prison uniforms

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2010
      Our chapter purchased ~35 'prison uniforms' last year (it was our show theme.) They're 2-part scrub suits with wide B/W stripes (and a few matching caps)- only been worn a few times. We'd like to unload them, if some other chapter wants to work up a 'prison package'. They cost us around $22 per person, but we'd be willing to wheel & deal. Any interest?

      dave
    • Alexander Boltenko
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010
        Did you try selling them back to prison?

        Alexander Boltenko
        On the road with iPhone
        Call 269-501-7464