Tucson Barbershop eXperience Annual Show

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
      Come one, come all to the Greatest Show on Earth! On March 6 at 3 and 7 pm, the Tucson Barbershop eXperience presents "Come to the Circus." Lions, tigers, and bears, "Oh, My!" J. Fred Barberchimp, a bearded lady, barkers and hawkers and tightrope walkers! Great Circus music as a bonus. On the 3 pm show, the award-winning Tucson Desert Harmony Sweet Adeline Chorus will perform; on the evening show, local quartets will perform, including Sonoran Sound and Joint Venture.

      Tickets are only $15 for this extravaganza!

      The show will be held in Tucson at Rincon/University High School, 421 N. Acadia Drive (on the southeast corner of Fifth Street and Swan).

      David Updegraff
    • 9c44c835e208d0b217ca8db75af64870
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21
        Harmonetters:

        Anyone in and around Tucson, AZ, is invited to Tucson Barbershop eXperience's Annual Show, "Broadway Goes Barbershop!" To be held on Saturday, March 28 at Rincon/University High School, Corner of Swan and Fifth Streets, Tucson, AZ.  Tickets are $15. Let me know and I'll have tickets for you at the Will Call desk. Featuriing the Chorus and quartets, an octet from the Tucson Desert Harmony Chorus, and the Rincon/University High School Choraliers. Come here your favorite Broadway musical numbers in the barbershop style.