Re: [bbshop] Barbershop in Olympic closing ceremony?

  • Sharon Simpson
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2010
      I heard it too, but don't know who it was.  :)

      Sharon
      sassyky2005@...

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1, 2010
        I also heard that good old Barbershop Sound. It was a chorus of young men and women doing the Maple Leaf Forever.

        Scott Salladin
        Poughkeepsie Newyorkers

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 1, 2010
          Hear it again at The 8:40 mark!

          http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.nbcolympics.com%252Fvideo%252Fassetid%253Ddcd4a4ee-e223-4a54-a31e-734025a54ffa.html%253F__source%253Drss&h=9fe6ff4c1f9110642e4cb7c3b5b3ede8&ref=nf

          To: john@...; bbshop@yahoogroups.com; Russborn@...; sassyky2005@...
          From: LKahuna@...
          Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 20:21:00 -0500

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 1, 2010
            Does anyone know where to find that song?

          • Dave Duncan
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 1, 2010
              Alan,

              Thanks for the link it was fun to watch and hear as I missed the original.
              I wonder how many non Canadians knew the song that starts at 4:20 (when the
              hockey players skate in) is the theme music for Hockey Night in Canada and
              has been for... well, forever.

              DD

                I have tried for days and cannot get that video to play. I'm on a Windows XP if that makes any difference.

                Dave

                --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, Alan St.Louis <alanstlouis@...> wrote:

                > Hear it again at The 8:40 mark!
                >

                > http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.nbcolympics.com%252Fvideo%252Fassetid%253Ddcd4a4ee-e223-4a54-a31e-734025a54ffa.html%253F__source%253Drss&h=9fe6ff4c1f9110642e4cb7c3b5b3ede8&ref=nf
                >

                > To: john@...; bbshop@yahoogroups.com; Russborn@...; sassyky2005@...
                > From: LKahuna@...
                > Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 20:21:00 -0500
                > Subject: Re: [bbshop] Barbershop in Olympic closing ceremony?
                >

                > I also heard that good old Barbershop Sound. It was a chorus of young men and women doing the Maple Leaf Forever.
                >
                > Scott Salladin
                > Poughkeepsie Newyorkers

              • Alexander Boltenko
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 4, 2010
                  Can we please hear fro Realtime? I guess they were not there otherwise
                  they would have chimed in

                  Alexander Boltenko
                  On the road with iPhone
                  Call 269-501-7464