Return of the Sing-Off

  • noahvangilder
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 11:44 AM
      Folks,

      Reuters and a bunch of other sources are reporting that the Sing-Off, the a cappella contest that featured Maxx Factor and a bunch of other excellent groups this past December, will be coming back for a second season.

      http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2010/02/28/arts/entertainment-us-singoff.html

      While the format of the show didn't allow for much barbershop, the word from Maxx Factor was that the producers and audiences loved the ringing barbershop chords that they did hear, and begged for more. I think it's time for some of our other top quartets to start thinking about stepping up on the national stage.

      Ladies and gentlemen, start your vocal cords...

      -Noah
    • Marty Israel
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 12:17 PM
        Hi Noah!