Re: Looking for arrangement - "I went to the Animal Fair"

  • aclassapartbari
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2010
      Actually, "the birds and the BEASTS were there..." is correct, from my "Captain Kangaroo" watching days, although bees would have been a logical guess. I'll bet your quartet could probably woodshed a very good version of this by old fashioned trial and error, but BHS might have an unpublished arrangement on file you could purchase. Check with them on Monday. Good luck!
      Best regards,
      Rick Word
      Atlanta