New Tag

  • jon
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2010
      A friend told me to write a tag called "A Piece Of Cake" and said it should be a tough one to learn, so I wrote one:

      http://www.nicholasarrangements.com/tagtracks/APieceOfCake_Demo.mp3

      This also got me to thinking and so I've started a new original tags page on my web site. Whatever tags I end up posting there, including charts and learning tracks, will be free for download and duplication.

      http://www.nicholasarrangements.com/tags.htm

      Jon

      PS. I'll be posting another toughy soon called "A Walk In The Park". ;)