Fwd: Jersey-Aires Novice quartet contest canceled due to snow

  • Joe De Felice
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2010
      This is a classic Novice contest that's been around for years
      previously known as the Westfield Novice here in M-AD.

      I verified this and pass it along for any nearby quartets, visitors
      planning on coming tonight, tho it's probably too late.

      Another casualty of NE 5th or 6th (depending on where you live)
      Nor'Easter winter snow storm with blizzard like conditions.

      In Harmony,
      ShowGlow Joe