Re: [bbshop] Re: would it not make sense to put the polecat songs on a common, free source?

  • Frederick W. "Derick" Sturke
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 27, 2010
      Here are the Beatles singing "Three Cool Cats"
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkyn5fucANQ

      And for what it is worth, everyone in my milieu lovingly calls our basic
      common canon "Polecats"..... and only when they are abused do they stink.

      Derick (wondering why there is so much fuss about this) Sturke

      --
      Derick Sturke My Weblog: http://derick-theyoungcurmudgeon.blogspot.com/
      Barbershop Weblog: http://ramblenotes.blogspot.com/