free Barberpole Cats learning tracks online

  • Gary Davis
    Message 1 of 41 , Feb 26, 2010
      If you would like to learn your part of any of the Barberpole Cats songs
      such as "My Wild Irish Rose," go to this site:

      http://barbershopharmony.ca/LearningLounge/#PoleCats

      My thanks go to Lyle's Lounge for posting these free learning tracks on the
      internet!

      Gary Davis, Land of Lincoln Chorus, Springfield, IL

    • rweaver912@aol.com
      Message 41 of 41 , May 19, 2010
        Could this be because of a "defining" issue? Funny, but my wife used to
        say, "If you've heard one barbershop song? You've heard them all!" Now even
        funnier, she no longer says that. AND I STILL HAVE TO FORCE HER TO LISTEN!
        (Except when Clay Shumard is involved.)
        Ron W

        In a message dated 5/19/2010 12:07:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        gwdavis44@... writes:

        And getting smaller all the time, unfortunately!

        - Gary Davis

        Responding to:

        If anyone ever gives you a hard time about "Barbershop" - just explain
        to them that you are a proud member of one of the smallest and MOST
        ELITE (and talented) a cappella vocalists in the world.

        You really ARE, you know!

        Dick Johnson
        Great Falls, MT