Help bring barbershop to Off-Broadway!

  • tshillue
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2010
      OK. This is step one. I will be posting more about this.

      My solo comedy show "Supernormal
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je3kuxw5b2g> " has been optioned for an
      Off-Broadway run. This show features barbershop, and there will be room
      in every performance for a "spontaneous" woodshed quartet. There will be
      comp tickets for babrbershoppers, promotion, press, the whole deal. Very
      exciting.
      Now- the show is up for an ECNY award. (what's that?) Point is, I want
      to impress the Off-Bway producers that I can generate buzz, fans, etc,
      so I want to generate as many votes as I can for this award whether I
      win or not. It's easy you just go here and vote
      <http://www.ecnyawards.com/vote/vote.php> (category Best One person
      Show) Vote in the other categories as well- whoever sounds funny to you.

      More on this show as it develops!
      thx
      Tom Shillue