Tuesday February 9 - Nashville

  • mjmc@SYMPATICO.CA
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
      I'll be landing in Nashville next Tuesday morning for 4 days of business meetings at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. The meetings start on Wednesday morning, so after I check in I'll have 8-10 hours to kill before getting a good night's rest.

      Other than visiting BHS HQ, are there any other barbershoppy type things a tenor from Canada can do in Nashville? I'll be missing quartet and chorus practice next week so any opportunity to sing would be greatly appreciated (even if it's only a couple of tags).

      If not, I'll spend my time playing tourist or studying the Gaylord map so I don't get lost going to or coming from my meetings.

      In Harmony

      Matthew

    • ckadeeg
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
        --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, <mjmc@...> wrote:
        > Other than visiting BHS HQ, are there any other barbershoppy type things a tenor from Canada can do in Nashville? I'll be missing quartet and chorus practice next week so any opportunity to sing would be greatly appreciated (even if it's only a couple of tags).

        Talk to Watson. He likes tags! =)

        Alan
        gotchabari@...