Convention Programs On Line?

  • larry4lead@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      I am addressing this suggestion to the Society

      and to the Harmonet (in the hopes that most of our District web masters read this).

         Please consider putting the convention programs on the Society/District web sites, on the page(s) allocated to that event. (Using the BHS web site and the Harmonet, I was unable to determine who any of the Youth Chorus' or Senior Quartets were represnting).

         Rationale: In this day and age, many of us have close affiliation with more than one District, and would enjoy being able to track the successes of our barbershop friends. The Contest Score Sheets only give the chorus/quartet names, the titles of thier songs, and their scores.

         If we could view the Program on a web site, we could find: Chapter/District name, Director's name.

      And, for quartets: Names - by part, Distrct/Chapter affiliation. Also, the Ads and articles contain useful information on upcoming events/programs.

         I am courious to know how many Districts currently have the program on their web sites.

      Larry the Legend