RE: [bbshop] Mid Winter Senior Champs

  • Bill Kane
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      OK John. Here's what is posted on the International site:

      Seniors Quartet Contest Results

      1. Resisting-A-Rest, 74.2%
      2. Vintage Gold, 73.5%.
      3. Take Note, 72.3%
      4. Social Insecurity, 72.2%
      5. Lightly Seasoned, 71.2%
      Download full scoresheet

      Congrats to the new champs and all those seniors that had the opportunity perform in Tampa. Winning the District and competing in a couple of Midwinter contests back in the 90s was a great thrill for me.

      Bill Kane

      To: bbshop@yahoogroups.com
      From: desertblom@...
      Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 20:24:05 +0000
      Subject: [bbshop] Mid Winter Senior Champs

      I find it sad that we managed to have a lot of conversation about the youth chorus etics stuff, but not one person bothered to congratulate our newest International Senior Quartet Champions: Resisting A Rest!!!!

      Congratulations to my friends from the PIO Dist!!

      And, Yes, you can find the scores on the BHS site, but they should be posted here too I would think...

      John Bloomquist
      Music Box bass... FWD Sr QTET Champs 2006

      I also find it interesting that the Sr Qtet Finals have not found their way to the proper setting like the Intnl Quartet finals are... Saturday Night!!!