Song of Atlanta - 1st Annual Diva Day!

  • ldurden
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      After a year of intense planning, Song of Atlanta Show Chorus is very excited that our 1st Annual "Diva Day" Young Women in Harmony Festival will take place this Saturday, Feb 6th! This festival is focused on teaching this wonderful barbershop art form to Atlanta area high school students and their music educators.

      This is an all day event including morning and afternoon classes and rehearsals. In the evening, there will be a show for the public featuring the Song of Atlanta Show Chorus, Last Minute (Region 23 2nd place quartet), the Georgia Regional Girls Choir, AND the festival chorus with guest conductor Debbie Cleveland!

      All information for the show is below. We hope you will be able to join us for this fantastic event!

      Chattahoochee High School
      5230 Taylor Road
      Johns Creek, GA 30022
      7:00 pm - Tickets: $5 donations