Mid Winter Senior Champs

  • musicboxbass
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2010
      I find it sad that we managed to have a lot of conversation about the youth chorus etics stuff, but not one person bothered to congratulate our newest International Senior Quartet Champions: Resisting A Rest!!!!

      Congratulations to my friends from the PIO Dist!!

      And, Yes, you can find the scores on the BHS site, but they should be posted here too I would think...

      John Bloomquist
      Music Box bass... FWD Sr QTET Champs 2006

      I also find it interesting that the Sr Qtet Finals have not found their way to the proper setting like the Intnl Quartet finals are... Saturday Night!!!
    • Bill Kane
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
        OK John. Here's what is posted on the International site:

        Seniors Quartet Contest Results

        1. Resisting-A-Rest, 74.2%
        2. Vintage Gold, 73.5%.
        3. Take Note, 72.3%
        4. Social Insecurity, 72.2%
        5. Lightly Seasoned, 71.2%
        Download full scoresheet

        Congrats to the new champs and all those seniors that had the opportunity perform in Tampa. Winning the District and competing in a couple of Midwinter contests back in the 90s was a great thrill for me.

        Bill Kane

        To: bbshop@yahoogroups.com