VOTE: The best chorus contest song EVER!

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      A new article has been published at www.youbarbershop.com that requires your participation. The story asks the question, which chorus contest song has had the strongest influence on our barbershop culture?

      YOU have a voice in this decision!

      The article is open for all to participate. Read about each nomination and at the end of the story is a link where we encourage you to cast your vote!

      It's a lot of fun and will no doubt open itself up to many opinions as well as bring back some fond memories of past competitions.

      Granted, there are dozens of songs that could potentially be nominated as "best song ever" so we decided to choose what we feel are the top eight choices. The contest will consist of a three round session of voting. Each week, songs will be eliminated from contention until the winner is finally revealed!

      The chorus that wins the "Best Song Ever" title will receive a trophy on behalf of YouBarbershop!

      Go read the article, then follow the link to vote.

      www.youbarbershop.com

      Please forward this post to other barbershoppers, especially those who may have been a member of one of the choruses selected! It will be a lot of fun to get a large representation in the voting.

      Cheers!

      Mike