RE: [bbshop] Four Points West

  • Bill Kane
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
      Willie/Larry - Wow! Thanks for posting. What a thrill to hear Earl doing Old Bones, "one more time". What a performer! Made my eyes leak. (Other 3 sounded pretty good too.)

      Bill Kane

      Phoenix

      From: lgsinger@...
      Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:18:24 -0800
      Subject: [bbshop] Four Points West

      >>Hi all,
      >>I just received this e-mail from Willie Kleen. It is you-tube
      >>presentation from Four Points West. I thought you'd like to see
      >>Earl and the quartet once more.
      >>Singing Tenor would have been C J Sams, Lead Nick Papageorge,
      >>Baritone Earl Moon, and Bass Willie Kleen.
      >>Larry
      >>>See the note from Willie Kleen and follow his directions.

    • David
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
        This is indeed wonderful! My wife and I adored "Four Points West", and this one was one of my personal favorites. I don't suppose anyone has video of them singing "Hump-back Mule"? Just the other day, my wife asked about it completely out of the blue.

        Dave Garstang