Rounds to sing for the holidays

  • jburri62
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hello all!

      We're planning our typical sing-a-long section for our upcoming holiday show and would like to try singing rounds with our audience. Here's one I've heard before ...

      Christmas is coming
      The goose is getting fat
      Please put a penny in the
      Old man's hat
      If you haven't got a penny
      Then a ha-penny will do
      If you haven't got a ha-penny
      May God bless you

      Do you know any other such rounds specifically for this season?

      Public and private replies are welcome.

      John Burri
      Portland, OR
    • David Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
        Sorry for the spelling, but
        "Donna Nobis Pachem"
        Should be somewhat known and very effective. You could also find other
        easy rounds and change the words to be in the season.

        Dmiller

        --
        Sent from my mobile device