Four Points West

  • Larry Gassman
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
      >>Hi all,
      >>I just received this e-mail from Willie Kleen. It is you-tube
      >>presentation from Four Points West. I thought you'd like to see
      >>Earl and the quartet once more.
      >>Singing Tenor would have been C J Sams, Lead Nick Papageorge,
      >>Baritone Earl Moon, and Bass Willie Kleen.
      >>Larry
      >>>See the note from Willie Kleen and follow his directions.

    • Bill Kane
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
        Willie/Larry - Wow! Thanks for posting. What a thrill to hear Earl doing Old Bones, "one more time". What a performer! Made my eyes leak. (Other 3 sounded pretty good too.)

        Bill Kane

        Phoenix

        From: lgsinger@...
        Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:18:24 -0800
        Subject: [bbshop] Four Points West

        >>Hi all,
        >>I just received this e-mail from Willie Kleen. It is you-tube
        >>presentation from Four Points West. I thought you'd like to see
        >>Earl and the quartet once more.
        >>Singing Tenor would have been C J Sams, Lead Nick Papageorge,
        >>Baritone Earl Moon, and Bass Willie Kleen.
        >>Larry
        >>>See the note from Willie Kleen and follow his directions.

      • David
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
          This is indeed wonderful! My wife and I adored "Four Points West", and this one was one of my personal favorites. I don't suppose anyone has video of them singing "Hump-back Mule"? Just the other day, my wife asked about it completely out of the blue.

          Dave Garstang