Stone Mountain Chorus Director Position

  • Earl
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      The Stone Mountain Chorus, located in Atlanta, GA, has a vacancy for a new Music Director
      beginning in January 2010 for our 65 man chorus. Our present director will remain with the chorus
      and continue to direct until a new director is contracted. Those who are interested in becoming
      a "candidate for interview" may contact Bill Banks, President SMC at 770-623-4786 home,
      Suwanee, GA.
      The Stone Mountain Chorus, and it's four registered quartets, provides entertainment for athletic
      and social events, assisted living communities, corporate conventions, and charitable fund raisers.
      The yearly calendar normally includes a spring concert, the Barbershop Harmony Society
      Chorus and Quartet Convention, and a fall show with three performances.