Youth Enrichment Program---Pt4---now for the awards

  • Montana Jack Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      Announced yesterday, with the second part of our Youth Program, was the promise of prizes for those who get, actively and on a regular basis, involved in a school music program or start a local youth chorus. All you have to do is be a member of the Harmonet, accomplish one of the things above and provide certification of your accomplishments. As a little ironic twist, you will need a note from the teacher. All who are successful will have their name entered into a drawing for the prizes. Even if you win any of the other prizes, you will still be eligible for the grand prize.

      We are still working on the prize list and actively soliciting some others.

      Just to let you know that these are real and very fine awards, we will tease you a bit with just one of our prizes in this noble project.

      One of our winners will sing a tag or a song (your choice) with Stateline Grocery.

      When you finish singing with them, Stateline Grocery will present you with one of their CD's. They have also offered to contribute some CD's to the general prize drawings.

      Let's keep on rollin' folks. Another prize will be announced soon. Please let me know about a own prize contribution from your quartet, your chapter or from you.

      Blessings,

      Montana Jack, keeping the faith and keeping it barbershop