Greater Nassau Chorus SAI Show--Sunday Dec 6 in NY

  • Judy Sanford Guise
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      Come Celebrate Our Sound! 50 years of Sweet Harmony
      Greater Nassau Chorus 50th Anniversary Show
      This show¹s worth a road trip!

      The 2010 4th place International medalist Greater Nassau Chorus of Sweet
      Adelines International will kick off our 50th anniversary year with an
      afternoon of a cappella singing at its finest!

      We¹re excited to share the stage with our special guests:
      * a.k.a., 2009 Greater New York Region 15 Quartet Champions and 2010 11th
      place International SAI Quartet;
      * Hudson Chronicles, 2009 Atlantic Region Barbershop Quartet Champions,
      Barbershop Harmony Society; and
      * Chorus quartets Pitchcraft and Drive!

      And, of course, we¹ll do the ³packages²!

      So take a drive and join us on
      Sunday, December 6 2009 @3:00 pm
      West Hempstead High School 400 Nassau Blvd, WH NY 11552
      http://maps.google.com/maps?q=400+Nassau+Blvd,+West+Hempstead,+ny+11552

      All tickets are $15.
      Order at www.greaternassauchorus.org or at the door.
      For info, call 516-889-9559

      And we¹re also excited that this performance is made possible in part, with
      public funds from the New York State Council on the Arts¹ Decentralization
      Program, administered in Nassau County by the Long Island Arts Council at
      Freeport, Inc. and also possible in part, with funds from the JPMorgan Chase
      Regrant Program, administered in Nassau & Suffolk Counties by the Huntington
      Arts. Council, Inc.

      Judy Sanford Guise, Bass
      Greater Nassau Chorus
      2010 4th place International Chorus