BABS Radio Station - New Additions

  • Babsradio
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Seasons greeting listeners

      I've been quiet for a while due to computer problems but I believe they
      are now all sorted.

      Many thanks have to go out to the below. The radio station's playlist
      has been updated to include tracks form all the CD's and pages about the
      quartets created (details below)

      1. OnQ Quartet - 2009 Northeastern District Quartet Champions for
      sending a copy of their CD "Debut", page on the station is
      http://www.babsradio.co.uk/onq.html

      2. MAXX Factor - 2010 THIRD Place Sweet Adelines International Quartet
      medalists for their CD "Maxx Six Pack" details -
      http://www.babsradio.co.uk/maxx.html

      3. Moxie Ladies - 2009 Sweet Adelines International Champions for their
      CD "Moxie Ladies" and their page on the station
      http://www.babsradio.co.uk/moxie.html

      Many thanks to all 3 quartets for some fabulous new material to be
      included on the station. I hope you enjoy listening to them and visit
      their websites to purchase yourself copies of these 3 great CDs.

      Now don't forget, if you belong to a chorus or quartet who has a
      recording available which is not on the playlist, then why not send one
      today. To clarify I can accept recordings on vinyl, cassette and/or CDs.

      Hope you all have a very enjoyable holiday time and good fortune and
      happiness in the New Year.

      In harmony
      Alastair