Re: [fwd-list] Valuable radio coverage

  • phil debar
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      Great work GVC! There are radio stations like that in rural and rimshot
      markets all across the US. Your chapter could be doing the same. Ask Derick
      how.

      In my hometown it's Santa Rosa's KSRO-AM, and our PBS affiliate KRCB-TV-FM,
      vital cultural conduits in our region.

      Two people told me yesterday that they had heard about our Holiday Show on
      KRCB-FM.

      phil

      phil debar
      h/w (707) 544-8738
      cel (707) 843-0775
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
        Derick,

        Well done! (I�m speaking of the Public Affairs radio spot.) Especially bringing it to the Harmonet to inspire others to do the same thing. That�s how chapters can help chapters and we all benefit.

        Thank you,

        Ed

        E. D. Watson

        Executive Director/CEO